The W.C. Bradley Co. Values were established by company founder W.C. Bradley himself, expressed in the simple, direct motto, “a man’s word is his bond.” He focused on adhering to the highest standards of integrity and being a good steward of all that had been entrusted to him, his family and the company.
“The W.C. Bradley Values define how we work as individuals and as a unified company; they reflect our history, and show us the way to move forward in the right direction,” said Marc Olivié, President and Chief Executive Officer, W.C. Bradley Co. “The Values of the W.C. Bradley Co. have guided the company through both good times and bad times. These Values are basic and fundamental, but they are also dynamic and enduring.”
Innovation – We value creativity and learning from diverse perspectives.
- Accepting and embracing diversity and different points of view is critical to driving innovation and the creation and execution of new products, services, and business processes.
Caring – We are Servant Leaders to our people, our communities and our environment.
- Caring is about creating a culture of respect and an atmosphere of growth and service for everyone in the organization.
Excellence – We strive to exceed internal and external customer and consumer expectations.
- Excellence is when we demand more of ourselves than our customers and consumers do. It’s what happens when we make the right choices, especially when no one is looking.
Accountability – We are active stewards of all the resources entrusted to us.
- Taking accountability means approaching our jobs with an owner mentality. It’s a specific choice to rise above our personal circumstances and demonstrate the ownership needed to achieve results.
Integrity – We continue our heritage of courageously doing the right thing.
- Integrity is being ethically unyielding and honest. It’s inspiring trust by saying what we mean, matching our behaviors to our words, and taking responsibility for our actions.
Winning spirit – We are determined to grow our business profitably and to be leaders in all our markets.
- People with a winning spirit believe in themselves; they are not prepared to live with the status quo and they boldly challenge the odds.
For the W.C. Bradley Co. to be consistent with our values, diversity and inclusiveness must be ingrained within our culture. Diversity strengthens our team by utilizing the unique and complementary talents and experiences of all our team members, leading to improved business performance and competitiveness in today’s global economy.